What are the 3 Ps of sustainability (also known as the three principles of sustainability) and why are they so important for your business?
In this video, we will explain the meaning of the three pillars of Sustainability: planet, profit and people. These are also known as ecological, economic and social sustainability.
Learn how the 3 Ps of sustainability can be used as a model to future-proof a business and achieve sustainable development.
There are many advantages of pursuing sustainable development and not doing so can lead to serious problems for your organization down the line:
- Environmental issues can't be ignored any longer: climate change, loss of biodiversity, pollution and eventually depleting natural resources will sooner rather than later get back to bite your business!
- Access to credit: banks and investors are considering more and more ESG (environmental, social and governance) scores when deciding if they want to invest or give credit to a corporation.
- More green government regulations are likely to be implemented in the near future. You would be better of by being prepared in advance by adopting a more eco-friendly company strategy right now.
- Growing number of eco-friendly consumers. Being green will improve your brand's reach and reputation.
- Your employees, suppliers and local community are an asset to your business. Treat them fairly and take care of their development, in the medium-long run it will pay off greatly.
Learn more on our blog post: